Friday 2 July 2010

I did it !!!

The title is thanks to my 3yr old son, its his favorite phrase at the mo.
Well i did it, i finally after five years talking and dreaming, i started my own little veg patch.
it is not very big but it has got good quality soil and my plan is to be adventurous and fingers crossed organic.
may i say i know nothing about gardening its really trial and error with me and mostly error i reckon!
I have planted some sugar snap peas, beetroot, spring onions, lettuce and tomatoes. They've been in the ground now for five days and already I'm getting impatient, not because i want to eat them but because I'm so eager to see them grow. i feel like a child that goes to bed on Christmas eve and can't sleep with the thoughts of Santa coming.
So hopefully they will grow and i'll be all giddy and full of veg by the end of summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment